Funding Statement: This supplement is developed from the content presented during a symposium held at the 52nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society®.
Implications of Current Clinical Trials Focused on Medication Overuse and Therapeutic Prophylaxis
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: Decoding Chronic Migraine: Translating Clinical Trial Data Into Optimal Outcomes With Novel Therapies
Volume 51, Issue Supplement s2, pages 93–100, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Aurora, S. K. (2011), Implications of Current Clinical Trials Focused on Medication Overuse and Therapeutic Prophylaxis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 93–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01956.x
Jointly sponsored by the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences and CogniMed Inc.
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant provided by Allergan, Inc.
Conflict of Interest: Sheena K. Aurora, MD, has received grants and research support from Advanced Bionics Corporation; Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Allergan, Inc.; GlaxoSmithKline; MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; Neuralieve Inc.; and Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical, Inc.; and has served as a consultant for Allergan, Inc.; GlaxoSmithKline; MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; Neuralieve Inc.; Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical, Inc.; and Pfizer Inc. She has received honoraria from GlaxoSmithKline; Merck & Co., Inc.; Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical, Inc.; and Pfizer Inc.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication April 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.