Conflict of Interest: Dr. Jenkins has no disclosures. Dr. Tepper receives research grants to the Cleveland Clinic from Autonomic Technologies, Inc, Boston Scientific, GSK, MAP, Merck, NuPathe, and Zogenix. He served as a consultant for GSK, MAP, Merck, Nupathe, and Zogenix. He served on the Speakers Bureau for GSK, Nautilus, Merck, and Zogenix. He served on an Advisory Board for Helsinn, Merck, MAP, Nautilus, Nupathe, and Zogenix.
Neurostimulation for Primary Headache Disorders, Part 1: Pathophysiology and Anatomy, History of Neuromodulation in Headache Treatment, and Review of Peripheral Neuromodulation in Primary Headaches
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1254–1266, September 2011
How to Cite
Jenkins, B. and Tepper, S. J. (2011), Neurostimulation for Primary Headache Disorders, Part 1: Pathophysiology and Anatomy, History of Neuromodulation in Headache Treatment, and Review of Peripheral Neuromodulation in Primary Headaches. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1254–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01966.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication June 9, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.