Funding: The study described in this paper was funded by Zogenix Inc.
Satisfaction With and Confidence in Needle-Free Subcutaneous Sumatriptan in Patients Currently Treated with Triptans
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1202–1211, September 2011
How to Cite
Cady, R. K., Aurora, S. K., Brandes, J. L., Rothrock, J. F., Myers, J. A., Fox, A. W. and Farr, S. J. (2011), Satisfaction With and Confidence in Needle-Free Subcutaneous Sumatriptan in Patients Currently Treated with Triptans. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1202–1211. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01972.x
Clinical trial registration number: NCT01016834 on http://www.clinicaltrials.gov.
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Cady has served as a consultant, served on the advisory board, received honoraria, and received research grants or funds for studies from Zogenix, and has served as a consultant, served on the advisory board, received honoraria, and/or received research grants or funds for studies for the following companies: Advanced Neuromodulation, Allergan, Astellas, AstraZeneca, Boston Scientific, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, KOWA Pharmaceuticals, MAP Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Company, Inc., Minster Pharmaceuticals, Nautilus Neuroscience, NuPathe, Ortho-McNeil Neurologies, Prometheus Labs, Puramed BioScience, and Wyeth. Dr. Aurora has received compensation from Zogenix and other pharmaceutical companies for activities including consulting fees/honoraria and research funds. Dr. Brandes has received speaker fees for activities with Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Allergan, Endo, Zogenix/Astellas, and Nautilus. Dr. Brandes has received research grants and support from Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Allergan, Zogenix/Astellas, Boston Scientific, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, MAP Pharmaceuticals, NuPathe, Sanofi-Aventis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Novartis. Dr. Brandes serves as a consultant for Merck, Allergan, and Nautilus. Within the past year, Dr. Rothrock has received funding for investigator-initiated or collaborative clinical research from GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, and Zogenix. He actively serves as a consultant to Allergan and within the past year has served on physicians' advisory boards for Allergan, Zogenix, MAP Pharmaceuticals, and Nautilus. He is an active member of the speakers' bureaus for Allergan, Merck, Zogenix, and GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Fox serves as a consultant to Zogenix. Ms. Myers and Dr. Farr are employed by Zogenix.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication June 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.