Conflict of Interest: Dr. Lampl has received honoraria for planning and conducting clinical trials, participating in advisory board meetings and speaking from Allergan, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Biogen Idec, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Grünenthal, Janssen-Cilag, Lilly, MSD, Menarini, Merck-Serono, Mundipharma, Pfizer, and Sanofi-Aventis, and financial support for clinical research from: Allergan, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Gruenenthal, Mundipharma, and Pfizer. Dr. Michael Voelker is an employee of Bayer HealthCare AG. Professor Steiner has received speaker honoraria and/or travel reimbursement from World Headache Alliance, European Headache Federation, British Association for the Study of Headache, Sapienza University Rome, Merck & Co. Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, and Bayer HealthCare; is Associate Editor of Journal of Headache and Pain; serves or has served as consultant to Datamonitor, Bayer HealthCare, MAP Pharmaceuticals Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., and Mundipharma International Limited; and has received research support from the World Headache Alliance, the International Headache Society, and the European Headache Federation.
Aspirin is First-Line Treatment for Migraine and Episodic Tension-Type Headache Regardless of Headache Intensity
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 48–56, January 2012
How to Cite
Lampl, C., Voelker, M. and Steiner, T. J. (2012), Aspirin is First-Line Treatment for Migraine and Episodic Tension-Type Headache Regardless of Headache Intensity. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 48–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01974.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication June 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.