Conflict of Interest: None
Which Patients With Headache Do Not Seek Medical Attention?
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1279–1284, September 2011
How to Cite
Oliveira, D. R.V., Leite, A. A. and Rocha-Filho, P. A.S. (2011), Which Patients With Headache Do Not Seek Medical Attention?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1279–1284. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01977.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication April 24, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.