Financial Support: This study was sponsored by Allergan, Inc.
OnabotulinumtoxinA for Treatment of Chronic Migraine: Pooled Analyses of the 56-Week PREEMPT Clinical Program
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 1358–1373, October 2011
How to Cite
Aurora, S. K., Winner, P., Freeman, M. C., Spierings, E. L., Heiring, J. O., DeGryse, R. E., VanDenburgh, A. M., Nolan, M. E. and Turkel, C. C. (2011), OnabotulinumtoxinA for Treatment of Chronic Migraine: Pooled Analyses of the 56-Week PREEMPT Clinical Program. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1358–1373. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01990.x
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifiers: NCT00156910 and NCT00168428.
Conflict of Interest: S. Aurora: Consultancy fees from Allergan, GlaxoSmithKline, Nautiliac, MAP Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Neuraleve, and Ortho-McNeil, and speaker fees from Allergan, Merck, and GlaxoSmithKline; Research support from Alexza, Allergan, GlaxoSmithKline, MAP Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Neuraleve, Ortho-McNeil, and Takeda. P. Winner: Speakers Bureau for Allergan, Frova, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Zogenix; Research funded by Allergan, Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Danone, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, MAP Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Pfizer, Wyeth; Advisory Board or Consultant for Allergan, GSK, Merck, Novartis, Zogenix. M.C. Freeman: Research support/grants/contracts from Allergan, GlaxoSmithKline, MAP Pharmaceuticals, Merck, NeurAxon, NuPathe, Teva Branded Pharmaceuticals, Zogenix; Speakers Bureau for Astellas/Zogenix, Forest, Merck. E.L. Spierings: No financial disclosures other than the financial support for the PREEMPT research study discussed in the paper. J.O. Heiring: No financial disclosures other than the financial support for the PREEMPT research study discussed in the paper. R.E. DeGryse: Employee of Allergan; has Allergan stock in a retirement savings account and company-awarded stock options. A. VanDenburgh: Employee of Allergan, Inc. C.C. Turkel: Employee of Allergan; owns Allergan stock. M. Nolan is an employee of Imprint Publication Science, which was funded by Allergan, Inc.
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication June 30, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.