This research was supported by investigator initiated grant number ARX_ISP_IL1001 from MSD Israel. NCT number is NCT01148303.
Prophylactic Etoricoxib Is Effective in Preventing “First of Ramadan” Headache: A Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind and Randomized Trial of Prophylactic Etoricoxib for Ritual Fasting Headache
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 573–581, April 2012
How to Cite
Drescher, M. J., Wimpfheimer, Z., Abu Khalef, S., Gammaitoni, A., Shehadeh, N. and Torgovicky, R. (2012), Prophylactic Etoricoxib Is Effective in Preventing “First of Ramadan” Headache: A Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind and Randomized Trial of Prophylactic Etoricoxib for Ritual Fasting Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 573–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01993.x
Conflict of Interest: M. J. D. and Z. W. have grant support from MSD (Merck) Israel for the submitted work. A. G. and R. T. are employees of Merck and Co. that might have an interest in the submitted work. We are aware of no other factors which would cause a conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication July 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.