Conflict of Interest: None.
Does Low Atmospheric Pressure Independently Trigger Migraine?
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 1426–1430, October 2011
How to Cite
Bolay, H. and Rapoport, A. (2011), Does Low Atmospheric Pressure Independently Trigger Migraine?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1426–1430. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01996.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication April 30, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!