Conflict of Interest: None
Prevalence and Clinical Characteristics of Primary Headaches Among School Children in South Korea: A Nationwide Survey
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 592–599, April 2012
How to Cite
Rho, Y.-I., Chung, H.-J., Lee, K.-H., Eun, B.-L., Eun, S.-H., Nam, S.-O., Kim, W.-S., Kim, Y.-O., Park, H.-J. and Kim, H.-S. (2012), Prevalence and Clinical Characteristics of Primary Headaches Among School Children in South Korea: A Nationwide Survey. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 592–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02001.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication July 11, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.