Dr. Sándor: Research Support: Swiss National Foundation; Janssen Cilag; Selo Foundation; “Erwin Schrödinger-Stipendium;” Allergan. Advisory Boards of Pfizer, Allergan, MSD. Speaker's Bureau: Allergan, Almirall, Pfizer, MSD.
Sumatriptan in Excessive Doses Over 15 Years in a Patient With Chronic Cluster Headache
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 1546–1548, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Kallweit, U. and Sándor, P. S. (2011), Sumatriptan in Excessive Doses Over 15 Years in a Patient With Chronic Cluster Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1546–1548. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02017.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication July 27, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.