Disclaimer: The author was an investigator in PREEMPT II and is a trainer and speaker for Allergan. This paper could not do justice to the amount of work and all the studies of BT published. Where possible, specific studies were cited. This was not meant to criticize or highlight any particular authors or protocols. For purposes of completeness, the author recommends to the reader studies cited in the bibliography and directly in the text.
Botulinum Toxin and the Treatment of Headache: A Clinical Review
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 1565–1572, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Finkel, A. G. (2011), Botulinum Toxin and the Treatment of Headache: A Clinical Review. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1565–1572. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02021.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication January 20, 2011. November/December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.