Study Funding: None.
Depression and Anxiety in Episodic and Chronic Cluster Headache: A Pilot Study
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 600–611, April 2012
How to Cite
Robbins, M. S., Bronheim, R., Lipton, R. B., Grosberg, B. M., Vollbracht, S., Sheftell, F. D. and Buse, D. C. (2012), Depression and Anxiety in Episodic and Chronic Cluster Headache: A Pilot Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 600–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02024.x
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Robbins and Ms. Bronheim report no disclosures. Dr. Lipton has received personal compensation for activities with Advanced Bionics, Allergan, Inc., AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cierra, Endo, GlaxoSmithKline, Inc., Minster, Merck & Co., Inc., Neuralieve, Novartis, and OrthoMcNeil Pharmaceuticals. He holds stock and/or stock options in Minster Pharma and has received research support from Allergan, Inc., OrthoMcNeil Pharmaceuticals, Minster, Endo, GlaxoSmithKline, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Neuralieve, and ProEthics. Dr. Grosberg has received personal compensation for activities with Merck & Co., Inc., and has received research support from Allergan, Inc., St. Jude Medical, OrthoMcNeil Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Advanced Bionics, Proethics, and Pfizer, Inc. Dr. Vollbracht has nothing to disclose. Dr. Sheftell has served on advisory boards for GlaxoSmithKline, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., MAP Pharmaceuticals, NuPath, Optinose, and Novartis, has served on the speaker's bureaus for Merck & Co., Inc., and GlaxoSmithKline, Inc., has received grant support from Pfizer and possessed an intellectual property patent for montelukast and leukotriene modifiers for migraine and neuroinflammatory disorders. Dr. Buse has received personal compensation for activities with Allergan, Inc., Endo Pharmaceuticals, MAP Pharmaceuticals, Iroko Pharmaceuticals, and Merck, Inc.
- Issue online: 9 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication September 22, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!