Finance Support: This study was funded by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc.
Rizatriptan for Treatment of Acute Migraine in Patients Taking Topiramate for Migraine Prophylaxis
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 57–67, January 2012
How to Cite
Seeburger, J. L., Cady, R. K., Winner, P., MacGregor, A., Valade, D., Ge, Y., Zhang, Y., Hustad, C. M., Strickler, N., Schaefer, E., Connor, K. M. and Ho, T. W. (2012), Rizatriptan for Treatment of Acute Migraine in Patients Taking Topiramate for Migraine Prophylaxis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 57–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02027.x
Conflict of Interest: Drs. Cady, Winner, MacGregor, and Valade have received research grants and honoraria from Merck. Drs. Seeburger, Hustad, Ho, Ge, Zhang, and Connor and Ms. Strickler are employed by Merck and may own stock in the company. Ms. Schaefer was an employee of Merck at the time of the study.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication July 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.