Funding: Study was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Linde Healthcare, The Linde Group. The authors received no honoraria for this study.
Cluster Headache in the United States of America: Demographics, Clinical Characteristics, Triggers, Suicidality, and Personal Burden*
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 99–113, January 2012
How to Cite
Rozen, T. D. and Fishman, R. S. (2012), Cluster Headache in the United States of America: Demographics, Clinical Characteristics, Triggers, Suicidality, and Personal Burden. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 99–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02028.x
Results from the US Cluster Headache Survey.
Disclosure: This study was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Linde Healthcare, The Linde Group.
The authors received no honoraria for this study.
Dr. Rozen reports no disclosures.
Royce Fishman was Director of Business Development, Linde Healthcare, The Linde Group, Munich, Germany, during the time the survey was developed, conducted, and completed. He is currently a medical device and pharmaceutical industry consultant and has no commercial relationship with Linde Healthcare.
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication August 22, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.