Conflict of Interest Statements: Research supported by GSK, Research Triangle Park, NC; Dr. Landy has received honoraria from GSK, Merck, and Cephalon, and research grants from GSK; M. Chris Runken and Chris Bell are employees of GSK; Lisa Haskins and Rachel Higbie have no conflicts of interest.
Examining the Interrelationship of Migraine Onset, Duration, and Time to Treatment
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 363–373, March 2012
How to Cite
Landy, S. H., Runken, M. C., Bell, C. F., Higbie, R. L. and Haskins, L. S. (2012), Examining the Interrelationship of Migraine Onset, Duration, and Time to Treatment. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 363–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02029.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication August 22, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Sumatriptan: treatment across the full spectrum of migraine, Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, 2013, 14, 12, 1659, ,
- 3Survey of Migraine Sufferers with Dogs to Evaluate for Canine Migraine-Alerting Behaviors, The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 2013, 19, 6, 501, ,