Conflicts of Interest: All of the authors are employees of Inflexxion, Inc., Newton, MA.
A Randomized Trial of a Web-Based Intervention to Improve Migraine Self-Management and Coping
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 244–261, February 2012
How to Cite
Bromberg, J., Wood, M. E., Black, R. A., Surette, D. A., Zacharoff, K. L. and Chiauzzi, E. J. (2012), A Randomized Trial of a Web-Based Intervention to Improve Migraine Self-Management and Coping. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 244–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02031.x
Financial Support: Grant support was received from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA No. R44DA023539-02). The funders had no part in designing the study, the collection of data and its analysis, or in the decision to complete or write this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication September 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!