Disclosures: Min Kyung Chu: nothing to disclose. Dawn C. Buse has received honoraria from Allergan Pharmaceuticals, ENDO Pharmaceuticals, Iroko Pharmacetuicals, Merck, Inc., and MAP Pharmaceuticals. Richard B. Lipton has received grants or honoraria from Advanced Bionics, Allergan Pharmaceuticals, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Minster, Merck, Inc., Neuralieve, Novartis, OrthoMcNeil, Pfizer, ProEthics/KOWA, the National Headache Foundation, and the National Institutes of Health. He has received honoraria from Allergan Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Inc., Novartis, OrthoMcNeil, and Pfizer. Marcelo E. Bigal is a full-time employee of Merck, Inc. He owns stocks and stock options of Merck. Daniel Serrano has provided statistical and consulting support to Allergan, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, ENDO Pharmaceuticals, and Ortho-McNeil Neurologics.
Factors Associated With Triptan Use in Episodic Migraine: Results From the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention Study
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 213–223, February 2012
How to Cite
Chu, M. K., Buse, D. C., Bigal, M. E., Serrano, D. and Lipton, R. B. (2012), Factors Associated With Triptan Use in Episodic Migraine: Results From the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 213–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02032.x
Sponsorship: The American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention Study is funded through a research grant to the National Headache Foundation from Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, Inc., Titusville, NJ, USA. Additional analyses and article preparation were supported through a grant from Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ, USA, to the National Headache Foundation.
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication July 27, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.