Conflict of Interest: Frederick J. Derosier, Alok Krishen, and Margaret A. Peykamian are employees of GlaxoSmithKline. Roger Cady is consultant for GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Ortho-McNeil. He received research grants from Allergan, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Pozen, PuraMed Bioscience, and Wyeth. Fred D. Sheftell, is with the speaker's bureau of Merck, GSK, Nautilus, Zogenix. He is also a member of the advisory board of Merck, GSK, Nautilus, Allergan, NuPathe, MAP, and Pfizer. Stephen D. Silberstein is on the advisory panel of and receives honoraria from AGA, Allergan, Amgen, Capnia, Coherex, GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly, MAP, Medtronic, Merck, Minster, Neuralieve, NINDS, NuPathe, Pfizer, St. Jude Medical, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals. He is on the speakers' bureau of and receives honoraria from Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, and Merck. He serves as a consultant for and receives honoraria from Amgen, Novartis, and Opti-Nose. His employer receives research support from AGA, Allergan, Boston Scientific, Capnia, Coherex, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly, MAP, Medtronic, Merck, NINDS, NuPathe, St. Jude Medical, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals. Gary Ruoff is a GSK investigator, and a member of the GSK advisory board and speaker's bureau.
Sumatriptan-Naproxen and Butalbital: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 530–543, April 2012
How to Cite
Derosier, F., Sheftell, F., Silberstein, S., Cady, R., Ruoff, G., Krishen, A. and Peykamian, M. (2012), Sumatriptan-Naproxen and Butalbital: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 530–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02039.x
Clinical Trials Registration: NCT00573170.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication September 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.