Conflict of Interest: Dr. Tepper reports having received grants and research support from ATI, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), MAP, Merck, NuPathe, and Zogenix; served as a consultant and/or on the advisory board for Allergan, GSK, Helsinn, MAP, Merck, Nautilus, NuPathe, and Zogenix; and served on the speakers' bureau for Allergan, GSK, Nautilus, Merck, and Zogenix. Dr. Kori, Mr. Borland, Dr. Wang, and Mrs. Hu are employees of MAP and own stock or stock options in MAP. Dr. Mathew reports having received grants or honoraria from GSK, Merck, Pfizer, Endo, and Forest; and serves as a consultant or on the advisory board for Allergan. Dr. Silberstein reports having received grants or honoraria from Advanced NeuroModulation Systems, AGA, Allergan, Boston Scientific, Capnia, Coherex, Endo, GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly, MAP, Medtronic, Merck, NuPathe, and Valeant.
Efficacy and Safety of MAP0004, Orally Inhaled DHE in Treating Migraines With and Without Allodynia
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 37–47, January 2012
How to Cite
Tepper, S. J., Kori, S. H., Borland, S. W., Wang, M. H., Hu, B., Mathew, N. T. and Silberstein, S. D. (2012), Efficacy and Safety of MAP0004, Orally Inhaled DHE in Treating Migraines With and Without Allodynia. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 37–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02041.x
Sources of funding: This research was funded by MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. MAP Pharmaceuticals provided financial and material support, monitoring, data collection and management, and data analysis to the authors and study investigators.
Clinical trial registration: The FREEDOM-301 study was registered at ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00623636).
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication August 29, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!