Conflict of Interest: Dr. Buse has acted as a consultant and/or received research funding from Allergan Pharmaceuticals, ENDO Pharmacetucials, Iroko Pharmaceuticals, MAP Pharmaceuticals, and Merck, Inc. Dr. Lipton has received grants from Allergan Pharmaceuticals, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Minster, Merck, Inc., Neuralieve, Novartis, OrthoMcNeil, Pfizer, the National Headache Foundation, and the National Institutes of Health. He has received honoraria from Allergan Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, MAP, Merck, Inc., Novartis, OrthoMcNeil, and Pfizer. Dr. Manack is a full-time employee of Allergan Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Reed has received research funding from Allergan Pharmaceuticals, ENDO Pharmaceuticals, Merck Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, and Novartis. Dr. Serrano has received research funding from Allergan Pharmaceuticals, ENDO Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, and Novartis. Dr. Turkel is a full-time employee of Allergan Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Varon is a full-time employee of Allergan Pharmaceuticals.
Headache Impact of Chronic and Episodic Migraine: Results From the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention Study
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 3–17, January 2012
How to Cite
Buse, D., Manack, A., Serrano, D., Reed, M., Varon, S., Turkel, C. and Lipton, R. (2012), Headache Impact of Chronic and Episodic Migraine: Results From the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 3–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02046.x
Funding: The American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention Study is funded through a research grant to the National Headache Foundation from Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, Inc., Titusville, NJ. Additional analyses and manuscript preparation were supported by a grant from Allergan Inc., Irvine, CA, to the National Headache Foundation.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication October 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.