Conflict of Interest: Paul L. Durham has received grant funding from GlaxoSmithKline. Carrie V. Vause has no conflicts of interest to report.
Identification of Cytokines and Signaling Proteins Differentially Regulated by Sumatriptan/Naproxen
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 80–89, January 2012
How to Cite
Vause, C. V. and Durham, P. L. (2012), Identification of Cytokines and Signaling Proteins Differentially Regulated by Sumatriptan/Naproxen. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 80–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02048.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication October 10, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Nicotine stimulates expression of proteins implicated in peripheral and central sensitization, Neuroscience, 2015, 290, 115, , , ,
- 2Serotonin, 5HT1 agonists, and migraine, Current Opinion in Supportive and Palliative Care, 2014, 8, 2, 137,
- 4Minocycline influences the anti-inflammatory interleukins and enhances the effectiveness of morphine under mice diabetic neuropathy, Journal of Neuroimmunology, 2013, 262, 1-2, 35, , , , , ,
- 5Sumatriptan/Naproxen Sodium: A Review of Its Use in Adult Patients with Migraine, Drugs, 2013, 73, 12, 1339,