Trial Registration: ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00662818
Randomized, Controlled Study of Telcagepant in Patients With Migraine and Coronary Artery Disease
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 224–235, February 2012
How to Cite
Ho, T. W., Ho, A. P., Chaitman, B. R., Johnson, C., Mathew, N. T., Kost, J., Fan, X., Aurora, S. K., Brandes, J. L., Fei, K., Beebe, L., Lines, C. and Krucoff, M. W. (2012), Randomized, Controlled Study of Telcagepant in Patients With Migraine and Coronary Artery Disease. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 224–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02052.x
Conflict of interest Statement: This study was funded by Merck Research Laboratories. T.W. Ho, A.P. Ho, J. Kost, X. Fan, K. Fei, L. Beebe, and C. Lines are employees of Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., and own stock/stock options in Merck. B.R. Chaitman, C. Johnson, N.T. Mathew, and M.W. Krucoff have received research funding and consulting fees from Merck. S.K. Aurora and J.L. Brandes have received research funding from Merck.
Study investigators: Belgium: Jean Jacquy, Paul Louis; Brazil: Lisellote Barea; Chile: Sergio Gloger; Columbia: Basilio Vagner, Nhora Patricia Ruiz, Michel Volcy; Costa Rica: Roberto Vargas; India: Shamsher Dwivedee; Italy: Paolo Martelletti, Maria Adele Giamberardino, Giuseppe Lembo; Mexico: Sarug Reyes, Rosalia Vazquez Alfaro; Russian Federation: Elena Filatova, Gusal R. Tabeeva, Yuri M. Nemchenko; Switzerland: Peter Sandor, Reto Agosti; Taiwan: Shuu-Jiun Wang, Po-Jen Wang; United States: Sheena K. Aurora, Jan L. Brandes, Carol A. Foster, Constance Johnson, Sylvia M. Lucas, Herbert Markley, Neil Pugach, Hemanth T. Rao, Joel R. Saper, Timothy R. Smith, Tarvez Tucker, Alberto B. Vasquez, Barbara Vogler, Kenneth Carnes, Peter J. McAllister, Paul J. Markovitz, Anthony J. Bartkowiak, Rafael Chiong, Clinton N. Corder, Wilfred McKenzie, Frederick G. Freitag, Richard E. Martinez, Ninan T. Mathew, Carol Tanner-St. James, Aliuska Alvarez, John E. Castaldo, Robert A. Riesenberg, Sara Sacco, Marshall C. Freeman, Jeffrey D. Gould, Richard Giusti, Kishor N. Vora, Steven Gelfand, Steve H. Choi, and Marina Raikhel.
The following were members of the Independent Safety Monitoring Board: Guy McKhann, Carl Dahlof, Chris Cannon, Michael Eliasziw, and Nabih Ramadan.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication October 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.