Conflict of Interest: Dr. Roger Cady is a consultant for GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, and Ortho-McNeil; has received research grants from Allergan, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, PuraMed BioScience, Wyeth, and Zogenix. Dr. Cady currently owns a related patent. Dr. James Voirin is on the speaker's bureau for GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Endo Pharmaceuticals, and Pfizer; research funded by Endo Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Kathleen Farmer, Ms. Rebecca Browning, Ms. M.E. Beach, and Ms. Jeanne Tarrasch have nothing to disclose.
Two Center, Randomized Pilot Study of Migraine Prophylaxis Comparing Paradigms Using Pre-Emptive Frovatriptan or Daily Topiramate: Research and Clinical Implications
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 749–764, May 2012
How to Cite
Cady, R. K., Voirin, J., Farmer, K., Browning, R., Beach, M.E. and Tarrasch, J. (2012), Two Center, Randomized Pilot Study of Migraine Prophylaxis Comparing Paradigms Using Pre-Emptive Frovatriptan or Daily Topiramate: Research and Clinical Implications. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 749–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02054.x
Clinical Trial registry # NCT00846495.
Financial support: Research study provided by a grant from Endo Pharmaceuticals.
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication October 9, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.