Conflict of Interest: Stewart J. Tepper serves as a consultant, on the scientific advisory board, and/or on the speakers bureau for Allergan, GSK, Helsinn, Merck, MAP, Nautilus, NuPathe, Zogenix. He received research grants (no personal compensation) from ATI, GSK, MAP, and Merck. Kechung Liu: Dr. Liu received personal compensation from Siemens as an employee, and Merck supported this study (no personal compensation). Stephen Jones: Merck supported this study (no personal compensation). Micheal Phillips: Stock Options Description: Dr. Phillips has the right to receive royalty payments for inventions or discoveries related to IntElect Medical Inc. Research Support Description: Monteris Medical, Medtronic, Merck for this study (no personal compensation). Mark Stillman: Disclosure: M. Stillman, MD served on the Speaker's Bureaus for GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer and Merck pharmaceutical companies. He also received consulting fees from Capnea Inc. Research Support Description: M. Stillman, MD and members of his center received financial support for research activities from the following pharmaceutical companies: GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, and MAP. Mary Horvat: Research Support Description ATI, GSK, MAP, Merck, Nupathe, and Zogenix (no personal compensation). Mark Lowe: Dr. Lowe has the right to receive royalty payments for inventions or discoveries related to IntElect Medical Inc. Research Support Description Merck for this study (no personal compensation). Erik Beall: Research support for this study: Merck (no personal compensation). No other disclosures.
Iron Deposition in Pain-Regulatory Nuclei in Episodic Migraine and Chronic Daily Headache by MRI
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 236–243, February 2012
How to Cite
Tepper, S. J., Lowe, M. J., Beall, E., Phillips, M. D., Liu, K., Stillman, M. J., Horvat, M. and Jones, S. E. (2012), Iron Deposition in Pain-Regulatory Nuclei in Episodic Migraine and Chronic Daily Headache by MRI. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 236–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02056.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication September 22, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!