Rescue Therapy for Acute Migraine, Part 1: Triptans, Dihydroergotamine, and Magnesium
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 114–128, January 2012
How to Cite
Kelley, N. E. and Tepper, D. E. (2012), Rescue Therapy for Acute Migraine, Part 1: Triptans, Dihydroergotamine, and Magnesium. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 114–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02062.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication September 26, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!