On behalf of the Pain After Delivery Investigators: Peter H. Pan, MD, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC; Ruth Landau, MD, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA; Richard M. Smiley, MD, PhD, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, New York, NY; Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, New York, NY; Patricia Lavand'homme, MD, Université Catholique de Lovain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
Predictors of Headache Before, During, and After Pregnancy: A Cohort Study
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 348–362, March 2012
How to Cite
Turner, D. P., Smitherman, T. A., Eisenach, J. C., Penzien, D. B. and Houle, T. T. (2012), Predictors of Headache Before, During, and After Pregnancy: A Cohort Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 348–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02066.x
Financial support: This analysis was funded by NIH/NINDS R01NS065257. The original PAD study was funded by NIH GM48085 and a grant from the Sceptor Foundation.
Conflict of Interest: Dana P. Turner: Ms. Turner receives research support from Merck. Todd A. Smitherman: Dr. Smitherman reports no conflicts of interest. James C. Eisenach: Dr. Eisenach is a consultant with Medtronics, Adnyxx, Vertex, and Glaxo-Smith-Kline and receives research support from King Pharmaceuticals. Donald B. Penzien: Dr. Penzien receives research support from Merck. Timothy T. Houle: Dr. Houle receives research support from GlaxoSmithKline and Merck and is a consultant for Allergan.
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication November 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.