Conflict of Interest/Disclosures: No conflict. The authors have no financial interests in this project or in any of the techniques or products used in this review. This work was not funded.
Postoperative Headache Following Acoustic Neuroma Resection: Occipital Nerve Injuries Are Associated With a Treatable Occipital Neuralgia
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1136–1145, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Ducic, I., Felder III, J. M. and Endara, M. (2012), Postoperative Headache Following Acoustic Neuroma Resection: Occipital Nerve Injuries Are Associated With a Treatable Occipital Neuralgia. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1136–1145. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02068.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication November 24, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.