Expert opinion by: Andrew Blumenfeld, MD, Director, The Headache Center of Southern California, 332 Santa Fe Drive, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OnabotulinumtoxinA for Chronic Migraine
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
How to Cite
Blumenfeld, A. and Evans, R. W. (2012), OnabotulinumtoxinA for Chronic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.02071.x
Case history by: Randolph W. Evans, MD, Baylor College of Medicine, 1200 Binz #1370, Houston, TX 77004, USA, email: email@example.com
Conflict of interest: Andrew Blumenfeld is a consultant and has received research grants from Allergan, Ipsen, and Mertz.
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.