Conflict of Interest: None
Prevalence and Burden of Headaches as Assessed by the Health Family Program
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 483–490, March 2012
How to Cite
Silva Junior, A. A., Bigal, M., Vasconcelos, L. P. B., Rodrigues, J., Gomez, R. S., Krymchantowski, A. V., Moreira Filho, P. and Teixeira, A. L. (2012), Prevalence and Burden of Headaches as Assessed by the Health Family Program. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 483–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02090.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication November 16, 2011.
Vol. 52, Issue 5, 861, Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.