Funding: The study described in this paper was funded by NuPathe Inc.
Twelve-Month Tolerability and Efficacy Study of NP101, the Sumatriptan Iontophoretic Transdermal System
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 612–624, April 2012
How to Cite
Smith, T. R., Goldstein, J., Singer, R., Pugach, N., Silberstein, S. and Pierce, M. W. (2012), Twelve-Month Tolerability and Efficacy Study of NP101, the Sumatriptan Iontophoretic Transdermal System. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 612–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02094.x
Clinical trial registration number: NCT00792103 on clinicaltrials.gov
Conflict of Interest: Drs. Smith, Goldstein, Singer, Pugach, and Silberstein have served as investigators on NuPathe clinical trials. Dr. Pugach has served on speakers' bureaus for GlaxoSmithKline and Allergan. Dr. Singer has served on speakers' bureau for Allergan, Novartis, Endo, and Forest and has received research grants from GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Pfizer, Astra-Zeneca, Biogen, Sanofi-Aventis, EMD-Serono, UCB, and Novartis. Dr. Pierce is employed by NuPathe Inc.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication November 30, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.