Financial support: This study was sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline.
The Development of a Survey to Measure Completeness of Response to Migraine Therapy
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 550–572, April 2012
How to Cite
Coon, C. D., Fehnel, S. E., Davis, K. H., Runken, M. C., Beach, M. E. and Cady, R. K. (2012), The Development of a Survey to Measure Completeness of Response to Migraine Therapy. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 550–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02099.x
Conflict of Interest: Drs. Coon and Fehnel and Ms. Davis are consultants and have received support from GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Runken is an employee of GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Cady was the investigator for the study and has received grant support from GlaxoSmithKline. Ms. Beach is an employee of Clinvest/A Division of Banyan Group, Inc. and has received no support from GlaxoSmithKline.
- Issue online: 9 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication December 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.