Conflict of Interest: Mr. Oberhardt has no conflicts to disclose. Dr. Fox was an employee of (then) Glaxo Inc. 1990-1994, and has been a consultant, from time to time, to its successor companies, Alexza Inc., Allergan Inc., Elan Pharmaceuticals, MAP Pharmaceuticals, UCB Pharma, and Zogenix Inc. There was no pharmaceutical company involvement with, nor any outside funding for, this study.
Oral Sumatriptan and Almotriptan – Delimiting the MAOI Effect
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 765–772, May 2012
How to Cite
Oberhardt, F. and Fox, A. W. (2012), Oral Sumatriptan and Almotriptan – Delimiting the MAOI Effect. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 765–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02113.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication January 7, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.