Conflict of Interest: None.
What Happens to the Old Headache Medicines?
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 701–706, April 2012
How to Cite
Rapoport, A. M. (2012), What Happens to the Old Headache Medicines?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 701–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02123.x
Disclosures: Dr. Alan Mark Rapoport is on the speakers bureau of Allergan, Nautilus Neurosciences, and Zogenix. He is on the advisory board of MAP, Nautilus Neurosciences, NuPathe, and Zogenix, and he is a consultant for Winston.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication November 2, 2011.
Vol. 52, Issue 6, 1065, Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!