Conflict of Interest: Dr. Tepper serves as consultant, on an advisory board, or on a speakers bureau for Allergan, GSK, Helsinn, MAP, Merck, Nautilus, NuPathe, Pfizer, and Zogenix. He has received research grants from ATI, Allergan, BristolMyerSquibb, GSK, MAP, Merck, NuPathe, and Zogenix.
Advanced Interventions for Headache
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Inaugural Southern Headache Society Meeting
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 50–54, May 2012
How to Cite
Tepper, S. J. (2012), Advanced Interventions for Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 50–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02133.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication February 19, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.