Conflicts of Interest: The author declares that he has no conflicts of interest related to this manuscript.
Southern Headache Society Supplement: The Neurobiology of Throbbing Pain in Migraine
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Inaugural Southern Headache Society Meeting
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 12–14, May 2012
How to Cite
Ahn, A. H. (2012), Southern Headache Society Supplement: The Neurobiology of Throbbing Pain in Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 12–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02136.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication February 19, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.