Conflict of Interest: Dr. Tepper received grants/research support from Allergan, ATI, BristolMyerSquibb, GSK, MAP, Merck, NuPathe, and Zogenix. He is a consultant for Allergan, ATI, GSK, Helsinn, MAP, Merck, Nautilus, NuPathe, and Zogenix. He serves on the Speakers Bureau for Allergan, GSK, MAP, Merck, Nautilus, and Zogenix. He serves on the Advisory Board for Allergan, ATI, GSK, Merck, MAP, Nautilus, NuPathe, and Zogenix. Dr. Rothrock has no conflicts of interest to report.
Conclusions on Opioids
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Inaugural Southern Headache Society Meeting
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 38–39, May 2012
How to Cite
Tepper, S. J. and Rothrock, J. F. (2012), Conclusions on Opioids. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 38–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02137.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication February 20, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.