Equally contributing authors.
tDCS-Induced Analgesia and Electrical Fields in Pain-Related Neural Networks in Chronic Migraine
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1283–1295, September 2012
How to Cite
DaSilva, A. F., Mendonca, M. E., Zaghi, S., Lopes, M., DosSantos, M. F., Spierings, E. L., Bajwa, Z., Datta, A., Bikson, M. and Fregni, F. (2012), tDCS-Induced Analgesia and Electrical Fields in Pain-Related Neural Networks in Chronic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1283–1295. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02141.x
Conflict of interest: The City University of New York has intellectual property on brain stimulation with Marom Bikson and Abhishek Datta as inventors.
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication February 11, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.