Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.
Are the ICHD-II Criteria for Hemicrania Continua Too Restrictive?
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 5, page 827, May 2012
How to Cite
Seidel, S. and Wöber, C. (2012), Are the ICHD-II Criteria for Hemicrania Continua Too Restrictive?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 827. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02144.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!