Conflict of Interest: None declared.
Cerebral Transverse Sinus Morphology As Detected by MR Venography in Patients With Chronic Migraine
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1254–1261, September 2012
How to Cite
Fofi, L., Giugni, E., Vadalà, R., Vanacore, N., Aurilia, C., Egeo, G., Pierallini, A. and Barbanti, P. (2012), Cerebral Transverse Sinus Morphology As Detected by MR Venography in Patients With Chronic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1254–1261. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02154.x
Sources of Founding: None.
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication December 8, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Diagnosis of Transverse Sinus Hypoplasia in Magnetic Resonance Venography, Medicine, 2016, 95, 10, e2862, , , , , , , , ,
- 2P027. Idiopathic intracranial hypertension without papilledema in refractory chronic daily headache, The Journal of Headache and Pain, 2015, 16, Suppl 1, A108, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3The lesson of chronic migraine, Neurological Sciences, 2015, 36, S1, 101, ,
- 4The role of intracranial hypertension in the chronification of migraine, Neurological Sciences, 2015, 36, S1, 23, ,
- 5Intracranial pressure in unresponsive chronic migraine, Journal of Neurology, 2014, 261, 7, 1365, , , , , , , ,
- 6Recurrent epistaxis following stabbing headache responsive to acetazolamide, Neurological Sciences, 2014, 35, S1, 181, , , ,
- 7Primary cough headache, primary exertional headache, and primary headache associated with sexual activity: a clinical and radiological study, Neuroradiology, 2013, 55, 3, 297, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Management and Treatment of Headaches Based on Neuroradiological Findings, Journal of Medical Sciences(Faisalabad), 2012, 12, 8, 267, , ,