Conflict of Interest: None declared.
Cerebral Transverse Sinus Morphology As Detected by MR Venography in Patients With Chronic Migraine
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1254–1261, September 2012
How to Cite
Fofi, L., Giugni, E., Vadalà, R., Vanacore, N., Aurilia, C., Egeo, G., Pierallini, A. and Barbanti, P. (2012), Cerebral Transverse Sinus Morphology As Detected by MR Venography in Patients With Chronic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1254–1261. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02154.x
Sources of Founding: None.
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication December 8, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.