Conflict of Interest: Dr. Winner served as a researcher, speaker, and consultant to Allergan, Inc. Dr. Sadowsky: no conflict. Dr. Martinez: no conflict. Dr. Zuniga: no conflict. Ms. Poulette: no conflict.
Concurrent OnabotulinumtoxinA Treatment of Cervical Dystonia and Concomitant Migraine
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1219–1225, September 2012
How to Cite
Winner, P. K., Sadowsky, C. H., Martinez, W. C., Zuniga, J. A. and Poulette, A. (2012), Concurrent OnabotulinumtoxinA Treatment of Cervical Dystonia and Concomitant Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1219–1225. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02164.x
Financial support: This study was supported by Allergan, Inc, Irvine, CA, USA.
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication March 21, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.