Confli ct of Interest: Dean H. Watson presents training programs to manual therapists in the assessment of the upper cervical spine in primary headache conditions; Peter D. Drummond has nothing to disclose.
Head Pain Referral During Examination of the Neck in Migraine and Tension-Type Headache
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1226–1235, September 2012
How to Cite
Watson, D. H. and Drummond, P. D. (2012), Head Pain Referral During Examination of the Neck in Migraine and Tension-Type Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1226–1235. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02169.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication March 5, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.