Conflicts of Interest: A. Bérard has no conflicts of interest to disclose. S. Kori is a full-time employee of MAP Pharmaceuticals.
Dihydroergotamine (DHE) Use During Gestation and the Risk of Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1085–1093, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Bérard, A. and Kori, S. (2012), Dihydroergotamine (DHE) Use During Gestation and the Risk of Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1085–1093. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02172.x
Funding Source: This study was funded by MAP Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Anick Bérard is the recipient of a career award from the Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec and is on the endowment research chair on Medications, Pregnancy, and Lactation at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Montreal.
The results of this article were presented in part at the American Headache Society Conference in Washington, DC, in June 2011, and at the Annual Teratology Society Conference in San Diego, CA, in June 2011.
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication April 5, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.