Expert opinion by: Arnaldo Neves Da Silva, MD; Stewart J. Tepper, MD, Center for Headache and Pain, Cleveland Clinic, C21, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA.
Side-Locked and Side Shifting Primary Headaches
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1178–1183, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Da Silva, A. N., Tepper, S. J. and Evans, R. W. (2012), Side-Locked and Side Shifting Primary Headaches. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1178–1183. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02196.x
Case history submitted by: Randolph W. Evans, MD, Baylor College of Medicine, 1200 Binz #1370, Houston, TX 77004, USA.
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication May 21, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.