Dr. Pugach is no longer affiliated with Brighton Research Group, LLC.
A Sumatriptan Iontophoretic Transdermal System for the Acute Treatment of Migraine
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1402–1410, October 2012
How to Cite
Goldstein, J., Smith, T. R., Pugach, N., Griesser, J., Sebree, T. and Pierce, M. (2012), A Sumatriptan Iontophoretic Transdermal System for the Acute Treatment of Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1402–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02198.x
Author statement of responsibility: Dr. Goldstein takes full responsibility for the data, the analyses and interpretation, and the conduct of the research. Dr. Goldstein had full access to all of the data, and has the right to publish any and all data separate and apart from any sponsor.
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00724815.
Study funding: Supported by NuPathe Inc.
Author contributions: Dr. Goldstein contributed to the design of study, execution of study, and critical review of the manuscript. Dr. Smith contributed to the execution of study and critical review of the manuscript. Dr. Pugach contributed to the execution of study and critical review of the manuscript. Mr. Griesser contributed to the design of study, statistical analysis and data review, and critical review of the manuscript. Ms. Sebree and Dr. Pierce contributed to the design of study, execution of study, and critical review of the manuscript.
Study sponsor: NuPathe Inc., Conshohocken, PA.
Conflict of Interest: Drs. Goldstein, Smith, and Pugash have served as clinical investigators and advisors to NuPathe Inc. Mr. Griesser is a biostatistician at The Griesser Group. Ms. Sebree and Dr. Pierce are employed by NuPathe Inc.
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2012 06:50AM EST
- Accepted for publication May 9, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.