Conflict of Interest: The authors state no conflicts of interest
A Case-Control Study on Cortical Thickness in Episodic Cluster Headache
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1362–1368, October 2012
How to Cite
Seifert, C. L., Magon, S., Staehle, K., Zimmer, C., Foerschler, A., Radue, E.-W., Pfaffenrath, V., Tölle, T. R. and Sprenger, T. (2012), A Case-Control Study on Cortical Thickness in Episodic Cluster Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1362–1368. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02217.x
Financial Support: The study was supported by a grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SP1215/1-1).
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication April 18, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.