Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest concerning this manuscript.
Migraine, Headaches, and Cognition
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1471–1482, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Martins, I. P., Gil-Gouveia, R., Silva, C., Maruta, C. and Oliveira, A. G. (2012), Migraine, Headaches, and Cognition. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1471–1482. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02218.x
Funding: This study was sponsored by a research grant from Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian in Lisbon.
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication June 1, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.