Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.
Medication Overuse Headache in School-Aged Children: More Common Than Expected?
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1506–1510, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Piazza, F., Chiappedi, M., Maffioletti, E., Galli, F. and Balottin, U. (2012), Medication Overuse Headache in School-Aged Children: More Common Than Expected?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1506–1510. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02221.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication June 11, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.