Conflict of Interest: None.
Tension-Type Headache or Migraine? Adolescents' Pain Descriptions Are of Little Help
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 322–332, February 2013
How to Cite
Wager, J., Hirschfeld, G. and Zernikow, B. (2013), Tension-Type Headache or Migraine? Adolescents' Pain Descriptions Are of Little Help. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 322–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02224.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication June 15, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.