Conflict of Interests: None.
Transient Sulcal Hyperintensities on Fluid-Attenuated Inversion Recovery in Migraine With Aura
Transient Sulcal Hyperintensities in Migraine
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1430–1433, October 2012
How to Cite
Kang, K.-W., Kim, J.-T., Chang, J., Choi, W.-H., Lim, D., Bang, D.-H. and Choi, Y. J. (2012), Transient Sulcal Hyperintensities on Fluid-Attenuated Inversion Recovery in Migraine With Aura. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1430–1433. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02230.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication June 1, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!